This website is free for anyone who wants to study English. There are seven levels of instruction: blue, red, yellow, green, purple, orange, and violet. LearnAmericanEnglishOnline.com has been providing videos, lessons, exercises, quizzes, and advice since 2003.
April 2015: The Blue Level is for
beginning level students
|Here are your lessons for this week:
- Sun, April 26: Lesson 26 - want, past tense
- Mon, April 27: Lesson 27 - would like
- Tue, April 28: Lesson 28 - need, present tense
- Wed, April 29: Blue Level Review
- Thu, April 30: Blue Level Test #1 / Test #2
- Fri, May 1: Lesson One - be
- Sat, May 2: Lesson Two - be, negative
- Print: The Blue Level Checklist
- NEW: Words that rhyme with "wave"
- NEW: Word of the Day Quiz #35 April 2015
After you finish the Blue Level, move on to the Red Level.
The Red Level is followed by the Yellow Level.
After the Yellow Level, move to the Green Level.
The Purple Level is for students who know basic grammar.
Start on the Blue Level. It takes seven months to finish all seven levels if you complete one lesson per day.
This is the seventh and final level!
English is a hard language to learn, but you can improve your English through hard work and dedication.