This website is free for anyone who wants to study English. There are seven levels of instruction: blue, red, yellow, green, purple, orange, and violet. LearnAmericanEnglishOnline.com has been providing videos, lessons, exercises, quizzes, and advice since 2003.
November 2014: The Blue Level is for
beginning level students
|Here are your lessons for this week:
- Sun, Nov 23: Lesson 23 - can
- Mon, Nov 24: Lesson 24 - have to
- Tue, Nov 25: Lesson 25 - want, present tense
- Wed, Nov 26: Lesson 26 - wanted, past tense
- Thu, Nov 27: Lesson 27 - would like
- Fri, Nov 28: Lesson 28 - need, present tense
- Sat, Nov 29: Lesson 29 - needed, past tense
- Print: The Blue Level Checklist
- NEW: Blue Level Reading Exercise #32 - Saying goodbye.
- NEW: Word of the Day Quiz #30 November 2014
- NEW: Blue Level Reading Exercise #31 - Oscar took his dog for a walk.
The Blue Level is followed by the Red Level.
The Red Level is followed by the Yellow Level.
After the Yellow Level, move to the Green Level.
The Purple Level is for students who know basic grammar.
Start on the Blue Level. It takes seven months to finish all seven levels if you complete one lesson per day.
This is the seventh and final level!
English is a hard language to learn, but you can improve your English through hard work and dedication.