Blue Level Quiz #14: this / that / these / those
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with this or these.
1. Is _____________ yours?
2. _____________ is really difficult.
3. Are _____________ books from the library?
4. Was _____________ a useful lesson?
5. When were _____________ lemons purchased?
6. _____________ milk tastes kind of sour.
7. Take a look at _____________ pants. Aren't they nice?
8. _____________ cars don't have a good safety record.
9. Where was _____________? Does it go here on the shelf?
10. Does _____________ cost a lot of money?
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with that or those.
1. How do you like _____________ peaches?
2. _____________ was the best movie I have ever seen!
3. ______________tables are dirty. Please clean them.
4. Whose are _____________?
5. _____________ furniture is kind of expensive.
6. Please hand me _____________ towels.
7. Whose is ______________?
8. How much are _____________ books?
9. We need to get _____________ car out of the garage.
10. _____________ is basmati rice. It's very good.
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with this, that, these or those.
1. Are _____________ books over there on the table yours?
2. _____________ grapes I'm eating are really good.
3. _____________ was a great movie we saw last night.
4. Take a look at _____________ car across the street.
5. In _____________ days, everyone on the street knew each other.
6. What's the difference between _____________ group here, and
___________ group way over there?
7. Where are _____________ shoes you bought for me?
8. _____________ is the first time I have ever seen an eclipse.
9. ______________ was the first time I had ever seen a rhinocerous.
10. ______________ apples were rotten so I threw them away.
Click here for the answers.