Green Level Quiz #15 - passive gerunds Write the answers in your notebook.
Directions: Use the verb in parentheses to create a passive gerund for each sentence or question.
Example: He hates being told what to do. (tell)
1. The baby likes _________ ___________ by her mother. (hold)
2. They're afraid of _________ __________ because the neighborhood is dangerous. (attack)
3. The students don't look forward to __________ _________ on their math skills. (test)
4. __________ ___________ to live in solitary confinement was very difficult. (force)
5. Rabbits live in fear of __________ ___________ alive by a fox or a large bird. (eat)
6. The customer insists on _________ ___________ a refund for his purchase. (give)
7. _________ __________ at the moment are the concerns of the parents. (address)
8. Martha hates __________ __________ to stay late at work. (ask)
9. __________ __________ for a suit is necessary if you want it to fit properly. (measure)
10. Forced to give up her driver's license, Gertrude doesn't like __________ __________ around town by her daughter. (drive)
Click here for the answers.