Prepositions Quiz #4
Directions: Complete each sentence with the correct preposition. Choose from the word bank below:
in on at
1. They live _______________ Madison Avenue in Chicago.
2. She works _______________ a very big company.
3. Look! That house is _______________ fire.
4. I can pick you up if you tell me where you're _______________.
5. We read about the accident _______________ the newspaper.
6. Jorge misses his family. They all live _____________ Mexico.
7. Sue's dentist has an office ______________ the fifth floor of this building.
8. Many cities in Florida have hotels that are ______________ the ocean.
9. He's very good _______________ working with his hands.
10. When my daughter goes to college, she's going to major ______________ philosophy.
11. Someone threw a rock and hit Gabriel _______________ the head.
12. I live _______________ 2105 Main Street.
13. Tony's Pizzeria is located _______________ Park Avenue.
14. Do you think human beings will ever land _______________ the planet Mars?
15. There are a lot of fish that live ______________ the ocean.
16. She's working _______________ getting a college degree.
17. She wants to get a job _______________ education.
18. She would like to teach ______________ a high school.
19. Please sit _______________ the table. We're going to eat.
20. There's too much food ______________ my plate.