This is a young girl. Her name is Angela. She's ten years old. She has a brother and two sisters. She's in fifth grade and goes to school every day.
Anglea owns a cat. The cat's name is Kirby. Kirby likes it when people hold her and pet her. She's a very nice cat.
O O O O O O O O O O O O O O
Now you try it. Read the paragraph above. If you have a microphone, you can record your voice and compare it to my voice.
How much do you remember from the reading? Fill in the blanks.
- 1A: What's the girl's name?
- 1B: _____ name is Angela.
- 2A: How old is she?
- 2B: _____ ten.
- 3A: How often does she go to school?
- 3B: She _____ to school every day.
- 4A: What kind of a pet does her family own?
- 4B: They _____ a cat.
(answers: 1 Her; 2. She's; 3. goes; 4. own)