Christine is a photographer. She's been a professional photographer for the last three years. She works for a nature magazine and travels all over the world taking pictures of animals.
To increase her chances of getting a good job, Christine went to college for four years and received a bachelor's degree in photography. She also studied Spanish and French because she wanted to work in Spanish and French-speaking countries.
Christine is also interested in making documentary films. She wants to spend a few months in a Colombian rainforest and make a film about the animals, insects, plants, and people that live there. She thinks filmmaking is one way to help save rainforests that are being destroyed.
- 1A: What does Christine do?
- 1B: She's a ____________.
- 2A: Who does she work _____?
- 2B: She works ______ a nature magazine.
- 3A: How many years ______ she go to college?
- 3B: She _______ for four years.
- 4A: Which languages did she ________?
- 4B: She studied Spanish and French.
- 5A: What else is she interested in doing?
- 5B: She's interested in ________ documentary films.
(1. photographer; 2. for / for; 3. did / went; 4. study; 5. making)