LEARN AMERICAN ENGLISH ONLINE
|HOME YOUR TEACHER MEMBERSHIP CONTACT MERCHANDISE PHOTOS BLOG CHAT LESSONS|
Choose It or There
The words "it" and "there" are often confused by students. In this exercise, choose one of these words to complete each sentence or question.
1. What is ___________ to eat?
2. _________ is a good TV show on tonight.
3. _________ is very cold in the winter.
4. _________ is a cold can of pop in the fridge.
5. Is _________ anything you want me to get from the store?
6. How much milk is ___________?
7. How much is __________ to fly from Chicago to New York?
8. _________ is difficult to understand.
9. _________ is very late.
10. _________ is a late afternoon class that you can take.
11. _________ isn't a good idea.
12. Is _________ hot outside?
13. Is _________ a place where we can stay overnight?
14. Why is _________ some water on the floor?
15. Why is _________ so hard to find good help these days?