November 11, 2013 - Word of the Day
The word "kindly" is an adverb or an adjective that people use to describe kind or polite activity.
- She asked him kindly to remove his hat while inside the church.
- This is a kindly reminder to send in your payment before it is due.
- The doctor kindly reminded his patient of the need to lose another 30 pounds of weight.
- The manager of the hotel kindly waived the cost of our breakfast, so we all ate for free.
- A kindly old man donated three million dollars to the orphanage.
Click here to learn about the adjective "kind."
Click here to learn more words.