Use the word "massive" to describe something that is really big.
- A massive fire destroyed thousands of acres in the forest.
- Massive flooding in Colorado is forcing residents to flee.
- There was a massive fire in New Jersey yesterday that destroyed several blocks of businesses.
- A massive flow of refugees from Syria is causing problems for neighboring countries.
- The destruction of the World Trade Center was followed by a massive reconstruction project.
- An outdoor party generated a massive amount of waste.
- Cindy used her credit cards too often and now she has a massive amount of debt that she can't pay back.
- One of my students claimed to have a massive headache and was unable to come to class.
A massive fire in California has destroyed tens of thousands of acres.
Click here to learn more words.
This page was first published on September 13, 2016. It was updated on September 18, 2016.