June 19, 2014 - Word of the Day: awesome
The word "awesome" is an adjective that is similar to "great" or "excellent." This word is popular among young people, but you also hear older people using it.
- This summer is going to be awesome.
- Tom and Helen found a house in an awesome neighborhood.
- We have a three-day weekend coming up. Awesome!
- This is so awesome!
- That band is awesome.
- She did an awesome job on her test.
- Last year, Wesley went to China and visited the Great Wall. It was an awesome experience!
Click here to learn more words.