June 16, 2014 - Word of the Day: tiny
The word "tiny" is an adjective that describes something very, very small:
- They have a tiny apartment.
- A Smart car looks tiny compared to other cars.
- Roberto has a chihuahua named Brutus. He's so tiny!
- Maria and Edgar live in a tiny house.
- She has just a tiny bit of work to finish.
- Can I have just a teeny-tiny piece of cake? (The word "teeny" is related to "tiny." Sometimes you will hear these two words used together: teeny tiny)
It looks as though he has a tiny Eiffel Tower in his hand.
Click here to learn more words.