August 2, 2015
Beige is a color that is similar to tan. There are many different shades of beige. It can look almost white, almost yellow, or almost light brown. Beige is considered to be a neutral color, so it can go with just about any other color. This is one reason why it's a popular choice for a color in many American homes.
- Almost everything in Diane's living room is beige.
- The couches are beige.
- She has beige pillows on the couches.
- The walls are beige.
- The rug is beige.
- The pictures on the walls all have some beige in them.
People also like to wear clothes that are beige:
- These pants are beige.
- You can wear beige with just about anything.
- Beige looks good with white, black, brown, or blue.
- Beige is an easy color to work with.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.