March 3, 2015 - Word of the Day
The word "camp" is used when a person sets up a temporary living arrangement outside. People usually camp in the woods, in forests, in deserts, or in other wilderness areas where the conveniences of modern life are not available; however, some people camp in the backyard of their homes.
- Kids like to camp outside.
- When people go camping, they usually set up a tent.
- A campsite is an area where people set up a tent and build a fire for cooking.
- Have you ever camped outside before?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- If you go camping in the woods, there's the possibility that you will see wild animals.
- People who go camping sleep in sleeping bags.
A tent is not as comfortable as a warm house.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.