March 4, 2015 - Word of the Day
The word "dental" is usually an adjective that is used to describe your teeth.
- Joe needed some dental work done.
- Have you had any dental work done recently.
- Dental health is important to your overall health.
- A dental assistant helps a dentist work on a patient's teeth.
- A person who wants to become a dentist studies dentistry and learns about the newest dental practices.
- A dental hygienist is a person who cleans, polishes, and helps protect your teeth.
He's getting some dental work done.
The word "dental" might be used as a noun when referring to insurance coverage.
- The company that wants to hire George is offering him medical and dental.
- My insurance covers medical expenses but not dental.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.