November 6, 2015
A person who experiences fatigue feels very, very tired. This could be caused by working too much, or there could be a problem caused by poor health.
- Bob says he's suffering from fatigue.
- Teresa says she's been feeling fatigued lately. (The word "fatigued" is an adjective.)
- After eating a big lunch, fatigue began to set in.
- Some women complain of fatigue when they are pregnant.
- Fatigue is a symptom for certain illnesses. If you often feel fatigued, you might want to see a doctor.
He feels fatigued after a long day of work.
- Looking at a computer screen for hours and hours can cause fatigue.
- Many people experience fatigue because they have boring jobs.
His job is boring.
- Driving a long distance can cause fatigue. If you feel tired while you are driving, you should pull over and get some rest.
She's just about to fall asleep. She should pull over and take a nap.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.