Learn American English Online.com
Yellow Level Quiz #5 - Auxiliary Verbs
1. He wanted to go to the movies, and so _________ she.
2. I like to eat Vietnamese food, and you _________ too.
3. Martha knows how to make a really good pizza, and Robert _________ too.
4. We have had the same car for over 10 years, and so ____________ they.
5. You can play guitar really well, and so ___________ I.
6. They decided to barbeque outside last night, and we ___________ too.
7. She had been to that restaurant before, and so __________ he.
8. Sara and Oscar might get married next year, and Oscar's brother ___________ too.
9. The teacher was late to class this morning, and so ____________ the students.
10. Tigist is going to be at the party, and so __________ Roger.
Directions: Complete the second part of each sentence with the correct auxiliary verb. Notice that these sentences are all negative (10 points)
1. Her children don't like to eat that kind of food, and mine ___________ either.
2. I have never been to Montanta, and neither ____________ you.
3. Jim isn't going to get a new bike this year, and his friend Bill __________ either.
4. He can't play the piano very well, and neither __________ his sister.
5. You never do the dishes, and neither ____________ your roommate.
6. We didn't go to the party Saturday night, and they ______________ either.
7. His car doesn't work anymore, and neither _____________ his motorcycle.
8. I don't have to go to work tomorrow, and you ______________ either.
9. Jennifer doesn't want him to leave right now, and neither ___________ he.
10. They had never seen a shooting star before, and their neighbors _______________ either.
Click here for the answers.